2012 New Hampshire Primary Results: Mitt Romney Wins!
11 January 2012 4:48 AM | 16 Comments
2012 New Hampshire Primary Results *100% reporting: Mitt Romney 97,532 votes 39.3% – 5 delegates Ron Paul 56,848 votes 22.9% – 3 delegates Jon Huntsman 41,945 votes 16.9% – 2...Read More
Romney Continues to Slip in the Suffolk Poll, Huntsman and Gingrich Tick Up
10 January 2012 1:16 AM | 8 Comments
Former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has dropped a full 10 points from five days ago, when he had 43% of likely GOP voters to 33% in a January 9th Suffolk...Read More
Who will win the 2012 New Hampshire Primary? (Exp. 01-10-12)
- Ron Paul (30%, 2,782 Votes)
- Mitt Romney (24%, 2,191 Votes)
- Jon Hunstman (21%, 1,978 Votes)
- Newt Gingrich (10%, 955 Votes)
- Rick Santourm (9%, 858 Votes)
- Buddy Roemer (3%, 320 Votes)
- Rick Perry (3%, 187 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,271Loading ...
Tags999 2012 candidates 2012 election poll 2012 new hamphireprimary polls 2012 new hampshire primary date 2012 new hampshire primary poll 2012 primary dates 2012 primary polls arizona Bill Gardner Buddy Roemer chris chrisite Chris Christie debate debates doanld trump Donald Trump flat tax Fred Karger GOP presidential debate Haley Barbour herman cain Jim DeMint jon hunstman Jon Huntsman Michelle Bachmann Mike Huckabee Mitch Daniels mitt romney Nevada Caucus new hampshire primary poll Newt Gingrich poll polls Primary/Caucus calendar primary date Rick Santorum Ron Paul Rudy Giuliani Sarah Palin Scott Walker steve forbes straw poll Tim Pawlenty Values Voter Summit
Did You Know?
Andrew Jackson, Grover Cleveland Alexander and Franklin Delano Roosevelt each won three consecutive popular vote presidential elections.
- 2012 New Hampshire Primary Results: Mitt Romney Wins!
- Huntsman and Romney Tie in First Ballot in Dixville Notch
- Bain Capital: Ruthless or Just Good Business?
- Romney Continues to Slip in the Suffolk Poll, Huntsman and Gingrich Tick Up
- Meet the Press/Facebook GOP Presidential Debate
- Romney and Santorum Down in Suffolk University/7News Poll, Paul and Huntsman Up
- Huntsman Townhall in Concord
- January 7th ABC/Yahoo! News Republican Debate
- Romney Drops and Pack Gains in 2012 New Hampshire Primary Straw Poll
chris chrisite Archive
Posted on October 4, 2011 | 2 CommentsChris Christie has said over and over that he would not run for president in 2012, yet it has not stopped the calls from around the country for him to...