2012 New Hampshire Primary Results: Mitt Romney Wins!
11 January 2012 4:48 AM | 16 Comments
2012 New Hampshire Primary Results *100% reporting: Mitt Romney 97,532 votes 39.3% – 5 delegates Ron Paul 56,848 votes 22.9% – 3 delegates Jon Huntsman 41,945 votes 16.9% – 2...Read More
Romney Continues to Slip in the Suffolk Poll, Huntsman and Gingrich Tick Up
10 January 2012 1:16 AM | 8 Comments
Former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has dropped a full 10 points from five days ago, when he had 43% of likely GOP voters to 33% in a January 9th Suffolk...Read More
Who will win the 2012 New Hampshire Primary? (Exp. 01-10-12)
- Ron Paul (30%, 2,782 Votes)
- Mitt Romney (24%, 2,191 Votes)
- Jon Hunstman (21%, 1,978 Votes)
- Newt Gingrich (10%, 955 Votes)
- Rick Santourm (9%, 858 Votes)
- Buddy Roemer (3%, 320 Votes)
- Rick Perry (3%, 187 Votes)
Total Voters: 9,271Loading ...
Tags999 2012 candidates 2012 election poll 2012 new hamphireprimary polls 2012 new hampshire primary date 2012 new hampshire primary poll 2012 primary dates 2012 primary polls arizona Bill Gardner Buddy Roemer chris chrisite Chris Christie debate debates doanld trump Donald Trump flat tax Fred Karger GOP presidential debate Haley Barbour herman cain Jim DeMint jon hunstman Jon Huntsman Michelle Bachmann Mike Huckabee Mitch Daniels mitt romney Nevada Caucus new hampshire primary poll Newt Gingrich poll polls Primary/Caucus calendar primary date Rick Santorum Ron Paul Rudy Giuliani Sarah Palin Scott Walker steve forbes straw poll Tim Pawlenty Values Voter Summit
Did You Know?
President James Buchanan (1791-1868) quietly but consistently bought slaves in Washington, D.C., and then set them free in Pennsylvania.
- 2012 New Hampshire Primary Results: Mitt Romney Wins!
- Huntsman and Romney Tie in First Ballot in Dixville Notch
- Bain Capital: Ruthless or Just Good Business?
- Romney Continues to Slip in the Suffolk Poll, Huntsman and Gingrich Tick Up
- Meet the Press/Facebook GOP Presidential Debate
- Romney and Santorum Down in Suffolk University/7News Poll, Paul and Huntsman Up
- Huntsman Townhall in Concord
- January 7th ABC/Yahoo! News Republican Debate
- Romney Drops and Pack Gains in 2012 New Hampshire Primary Straw Poll
Michelle Bachmann Archive
Posted on April 24, 2011 | 20 CommentsNothing says “presidential primary” like a debate, which can be the first snapshots of the candidates voters see. But this year, the early debates aren’t expected to give us the...
Posted on April 23, 2011 | 1 CommentBy NEIL KING JR. And JONATHAN WEISMAN The crop of 2012 Republican presidential candidates is about to expand, adding faces to one of the most varied—and muddled—GOP fields in decades....
Posted on April 13, 2011 | 1 CommentIn a shocking new CNN poll, Donald Trump finished tied for first with Mike Huckabee when asked the question: Which candidate you would be most likely to support for the...
Posted on March 28, 2011 | 1 CommentMarch 24 UPDATE: ASSESSING BACHMANN. The chairman of a pro-liberty group with growing influence in New Hampshire politics welcomed news Thursday that Minnesota U.S. Rep.Michele Bachmann intends to set up...
Posted on March 27, 2011 | 1 CommentIn the 2008 New Hampshire Primary, Mitt Romney finished a strong second to New Hampshire favorite John McCain (37%-32%). Romney, of course, is from the neighboring state of Massachusetts, and...
Posted on March 27, 2011 | No CommentsMinnesota Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann is inching closer to a 2012 presidential run, affirming on Thursday night that she will make a decision about forming an exploratory committee early this...